1. Propranolol: pharmacokinetics, pharmacological actions, uses, adverse effects and
2. The anticholinesterases: classifications, pharmacological actions, therapeutic indications,
toxicity and treatment of toxicity.
3. Enumerate the vasodilator drugs. Discuss the indications for use, the mechanisms underlying
each use and the adverse effects of each group.
4. Mention mechanism of action, uses, adverse reactions, preparations and toxicity of loop
5. Phenothiazines: mechanism of action, pharmacological actions, therapeutic uses, preparations
and adverse effects.
6. Aminoglycosides: mechanism of action, members, and adverse effects.
7. Discuss oral anticoagulants (mechanism of action, indications, adverse effects and