عدد المساهمات : 279
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/06/2009
|موضوع: فارما ع ش سنة1996 الجمعة سبتمبر 25, 2009 3:07 pm|| |
Time allowed: 3 hours
1. Give an account on drug absorption and Bioavailability.
2. Propranolol: pharmacokinetics, pharmacological actions, uses, adverse effects and
3. Mention drugs used in treatment of Parkinsonism, discuss the pharmacological action,
mechanism and adverse effects of two of them.
4. Describe pharmacological actions and adverse effects of:
5. Discuss mechanism of action, classification, advantages disadvantages of drug used in
treatment of drug cough.
6. Classify opioid receptors, mention their agonists and antagonists. Discuss the therapeutic uses
and contraindications of opioid agonists.
7. Morphine: therapeutic uses, contraindications and adverse effects.
8. Carbamazepine: mechanism of action, uses and adverse effects.
9. Classify antimalarial drugs, discuss two of them.
Insulin: release, molecular mechanism and complications.
1. It's better to adjust the dose for patients with renal disease by the dose better
than the dose.
2. T½ (elimination half-life) can be defined as . Its significance includes
3. Therapeutic uses of phenylephrine.
4. Mention one drug used for the following: glaucoma, noctural enuresis.
5. Enumerate drug therapy of myasthenia gravis.
6. Factors and drugs increasing digitalis toxicity.
7. Lines of treatment of uncomplicated acute myocardial infarction.
8. Action of digitalis on AVN and SAN and mention its mechanism of action.
9. Classify diuretics according to their site of action.
10. What are the precautions taken during 02 administration in bronchial asthma? Mention the
criteria for stopping it.
11. Mention three groups of phenothiazines and differentiate.
12. Classify NSAIDs.
13. Mention four adverse effects of inhalation anaesthetics.
14. Precautions for blood transfusion.
15. For treatment of hypercholesterolemia, it is recommended to use or
• www.zalabany.gid3an.com |
But for treatment of hypertriglyceridemia it is better to use or
16. Adverse effects of tetracyclins.
17. Mention 4 antifungal drugs acting by four different mechanisms.
18. Compare between ampicillin and amoxycillin.
19. Mention a rapid method for preparation of a hyperthyroid patient for surgery. Why we do that?
20. Fludrocortisone is a potent and . It's used for its in